TCF 2020 will be on May 9th!
Watson Dance’s The Choreography Festival is an opportunity for choreographers to have their work performed in a theater and get choreographic feedback. Every style of dance and every level of dancer is encouraged to attend. Through TCF, Watson Dance strives to foster a greater artistic experience and a sense of community with the choreographers and dancers.
- Dance should be not exceed 15 minutes
- All participants must be available May 11th for a scheduled technical rehearsal (8 am – 12 pm)
- All participants must be available for the entirety of the show on May 9th (2 pm – 5 pm)
- Accepted dances will have access to theatrical lighting (no follow spots, or gobos) and a private 15 minute full dress technical rehearsal on stage.
As part of its mission to serve the community, participation is completely free! There are no application or performance fees.
- April 6th – Submission deadline .
- April 10th – Line-up announced.
- May 9th – Rehearsal and Performance.